Dr. med. Sven Ablaßmaier
Physician in the last year of training as a specialist in internal medicine
My father's work has fascinated me since I was a child. That's how I ended up working in his practice during my studies and assisting in operations using the BICORN procedure and other minimally invasive procedures. In addition, I have gained a wide range of expertise in other clinics.
I can assist you with my broad expertise in visceral surgery, gastroenterology and orthopedics. My dissertation was able to make the BICORN process accessible to the medicine world. We are working on the further development of this and similar procedures and let the findings benefit the patients. That is why we will continue to publish them in the future.
- Visceral surgery and orthopaedics
- BICORN procedure
Dr. med. Sven Pascal Ablaßmaier
Born 1989 in Eichstätt, Germany
Married, 2 children
Address branch practice
Kiefernstr. 7A, 84539 Ampfing
- 10/2010-06/2012 Study of medicine at the University Victor Babes Timisoara, Romania (4 semesters)
- 04/2013: 1st state examination at the LMU Munich
- 04/2017: 2nd state examination at the LMU Munich
- 06/2018: 3rd state examination at the LMU Munich
- 07/2009 -08/2010: LabAssistance ArthroLab at the company Arthrex, setting up orthopaedic workshops in various European cities
- From 04/2010 until 2018:
- Operating theatre student at the Isar Klinikum
- Operating theatre student at the StarMed Clinic in Munich (visceral surgery, orthopaedics)
- Operating theatre assistant to PD Dr. Ablaßmaier in various clinics
- 04/2013 - 09/1013: School of medicinal plants Alruna in Cologne
- 01/2018 - 06/2019: Practice clinic/provision centre Dr. med. Albert Eimiller, further training in internal medicine (focus: Endoscopy, chronic inflammatory bowel diseases and gastrointestinal oncology).
- 09/2019 - 02/2022: Resident/Further training - internal medicine - Mühldorf am Inn Clinic
- Since 03/2022: Resident/further training - internal medicine / gastroenterology - Kreisklinikum Ebersberg gGmbH.
- 09/2017 Ablaßmaier, B. & Ablaßmaier, S. Treatment of reflux and reflux-related diseases. Compendium Gastroenterology 13,
- PhD, doctoral dissertation:
10/2022 Ablaßmaier, S. The BICORN procedure according to Ablaßmaier as a causal treatment of GERD in hiatal hernia: a retrospective, longitudinal quality control. Dissertation, LMU Munich: Faculty of Medicine